Dogs Bollocks is the replacement for the great third-party addon pyramid. Most of the users have said about the pyramid is an excellent addon but they are getting some interruptions while they are watching a movie. So the developers of this addon have tried to solve those issues to the existence of their stability in the third party add-ons. Now they have introduced the latest addon which we are calling it as “Dogs Bollocks”.
This third-party addon can be installed from the “Maverick Repository”. So let me introduce you this latest third-party addon which can install only from the Maverick repository.
How To Install Dogs Bollocks On Kodi Krypton 17 _17.6
To install this latest addon you need to follow the below steps. In those steps, we are giving the repository URL so you must be careful to enter that URL. So let me start the tutorial.
1). The first thing you have to do is “Open your Kodi krypton software” on your device
2). From the home screen of your kodi, you need to select “Addons”
3). Then you must click on the “Settings” icon
4). Now you will see “Unknown Sources” option, to install any third party addon you must do “Disable” it
5). From there you have to go back to the “Kodi home screen”
6). In the middle of top left side, you will find “Settings” option, so chose that icon
7). Now a group of options would appear with various icons from them you need to select “File Manager” option
8). Now click on “Add Source” to enter the repository URL
9). Before you enter the repository URL, you have to click on the “None” option
10). In that “none” you have to give this URL “http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/” and select “OK or DONE”
11). Beneath of your screen, you can see “Enter a name for this media source”
12). In that source, you have to give any name like “Allinone” (This is just for remember your repository folder)
13). Click on “OK”, after giving the name to the source
14). Again you have to go back to the “Kodi Home Screen”
15). On the left-hand menu, you will see “Addons” just give a click on it
16). Now select “Open Box” icon from the top of the screen
17). Then chose “Install From Zip File”
18). In that zip file, you can see your folder “Allinone”, so hit on that folder
19). From that folder you will get different types of repositories list from them you have to select “repository.zt-x.x.zip”
20). Wait few seconds, after few seconds you will get a pop up which says “Addon Enabled”
21). Now click on “Install From Repository” option
22). There you can observe our repository in the name “MaverickTV Repo’, just select that repository
23). From that repository you have to chose “Video Addons”
24). From that video addons you will find the latest Dogs Bollocks addon, click on that addon
25). Finally, select “Install”
26). After few seconds you will get “Addon Enabled (addon installed)” notification
So, my dear friends we have completed all our installation procedure to get the latest dogs bollocks addon for our kodi krypton 17_17.6 So use them on your kodi krypton and get this latest addon, to enjoy all kind of videos irrelevant of your current region videos.
How To Install Dogs Bollocks On Kodi Jarvis16 & Below
Till now you have learnt Dogs Bollocks addon download and install on your kodi krypton 17. From here you are going to learn about the installation procedure of Dogs Bollocks add-on for your kodi 16 and for its below versions. If you are curious to know the installation process you have to read the below steps and you must apply them on your kodi Jarvis 16 version software. So let me start.
Before we are going to install the Dogs bollock third-party addon we must “Enable Unknown sources” option on our kodi jarvis. After enabling it we can follow the installation procedure.
- To enable “Unknown Sources” option you have to follow the below procedure.
- Launch your “Kodi Jarvis Software” on your device
- From the kodi home screen, you have to select “Settings” option
- Now you have to select “System Settings” which lies among the group of options
- Then click on “Addons” to get the “Unknown Sources” option
- Now the right side of your screen you will find “Unknown sources” option
- Just click on it to make it “Enabled”
- Now your “Kodi Jarvis” can allow any third party addons
Install The Dogs Bollocks On Kodi 16 version
- After the completion of the above procedure, you need to go back to the “Kodi Home Screen”
- From the top left side of your kodi screen, you have to found and selected “Settings” icon
- Now you would find various folders on your screen, from them you have to click on the “File Manager” option
- After clicking on the file manager you need to select “Add source” option
- From that add source folder you will get a path to enter the URL, to do this you need to click on the “None” option
- In that “None” option you have to enter the “Allinone” URL
- The URL of is Zero Tolerance repo “http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/“. This must be entered as it is
- Below of your kodi screen, you will get an option which says “Enter a name for this media source”
- In that media source, you have to enter any name to remember this source.
- Here we are giving a name for it is “Allinone”
- Go back home Menu then “System”>“Addon”> “Install From Zip File” > Allinone > repository.zt-x.x.zip > Wait to get notification > “Install From repository” > “Zero Tolerance Repository” > Then “Video Addon” > “The Dogs Bollocks” > “Install” > Wait Few seconds > Done.
So this is the brief and excellent description to get this new and updated addon in an easy way to your kodi Jarvis. When you are trying to install this addon to your kodi Jarvis you must enter the URL perfectly, if you have missed any one particular word, you would never get this addon. So be careful while following this steps.
How To Install Dogs Bollocks On Kodi Firestick (With ES File Explorer)
To install this great Dogs Bollocks third party addon for your kodi firestick, you must install the “ES File Explorer”. Then only you will get this addon to your kodi firestick. So let me give you the procedure of getting the ES File Explorer to your firestick.
- Come to the “Firestick Home Screen”> “Settings”> “System”> “Developer Option”> now you have to “Turn on apps from unknown sources”> Finally click on “OK”
- From here you need to return to the “Firestick Home screen”
- Click on “Search Box” and enter “ES File Explorer”
- After few seconds you will find “ES File Explorer” and click on “Free”
- After getting the “ES File Explorer” you have to install the “Zip File for Dogs Bollocks” on your firestick
- For that “Launch ES File Explorer”> Click on “Favourite”> Now hit on “Addon” option> Click on “Path” option> Now you have to enter the URL in this > The URL for it is “http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq/“> select “OK”
- Now you need to give a name to it as “Allinone”> After that you need to click on “Next” and then click on “Add”
- After that your folder “Allinone” will appear so “Pick Up” it
- Now the “Zip File” start download
- This file will save “Download Directory In Firestick”
- Again come back to the “Kodi Home Screen”
- If you didn’t find kodi home screen then follow these steps to get kodi home screen
- Open your “Firestick”> select “Settings”> Now click on “Applications”. That’s it here you will find ‘Kodi” and click on it to open
- Now select “Addons” from the kodi home screen> Chose “Package installer icon”> Now select “Install from zip file”> Select “External Storage”>Click on “Download”> Now select repository “repository.zt-x.x.zip“
- Now click on “Install from Repository”>Noe select “Zero Tolerance Repository“> click on “Video Addons”> Select “The Dogs Bollocks” > Finally Click on “Install”
That’s it after few seconds you will get “Addon installed” notification. So now you can get all features of this dogs bollocks addon. So why late just follow the above steps and get this newly introducing addon.
Alternate Repo’s For The Dogs Bollocks Kodi Addon
We can also install this addon from different repo’s, but I suggest to use this repo. This repo Keep update new content So, better to use this repo. If you want to try other working repo’s for The dogs Bollocks Then we listed 2 repo and do install using any repo from below.